Year 4 Minidule Test Series 2023-Chelmsford
Year 4 MiniDules
Get ready for Year 5
Test Series for Year 4’s – MiniDules
As children keep learning through the year it is vital to test their progress at regular intervals. Master Brain has created a series of byte size tests to help assess the child’s understanding of core topics through the year.
These are topic-based multiple-choice test in Maths and English. You have the flexibility to pick and choose the modules that need to be tested. Small, short and lighter doses of these tests will help target just the areas that need to be worked on.
Short tests: Quick module tests that consolidate learning.
Pick, Mix & Test: It’s simply flexible. Just choose the subject and modules that need to be strengthened.
Fosters Learning: Revise and be well prepared for the topics to be tested.
Learn from mistakes: Get to see the mistakes online. Review helps reducing mistakes.
Systematic Testing: To encourage better results each subject is broken down and tested in smaller chunks
Standards of Question Papers:
The quality of our papers are backed by our teaching experience, profound subject knowledge and needless to mention our record-breaking 11 plus results.
Results Thursday ( after test ) at 5 pm.
You will be able to review the wrong questions online from Thursday 5 pm until Saturday 5 pm.
The log-in details will be emailed on Thursday.
Day & Time
Saturday : 9 am to 10 am
Venue : Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Ln, Chelmsford CM1 1SQ. Please assemble at Lord Ashcroft building reception.
All tests are multiple-choice. The test lasts for about 45 mins
Mark scheme: Maths – 40 marks English – 40 marks
Cost: Book EACH test – £12
After the booking:
- You will receive a payment confirmation email (from PayPal)
- An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy (online hall ticket) with all bookings details, please also check your spam folder. NOTE: If you have not received the online hall ticket (within 60 minutes), please
email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the child’s full name and PayPal Transaction ID
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon submission of application, tests can neither be canceled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if canceled or absent.
- Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel a Mock Test Day
- Results – You will be able to view the attempted wrong questions from Thursday 5 pm until Saturday 5 pm. It is important to complete all questions to be able to see the wrong questions.