YEAR 5 – MockDuleTM 2022
The MockDules are short nuggets of module tests in various subjects. They are intended to strengthen just the weak areas. You have the flexibility to pick and choose the modules that need to be tested. Small, short and lighter doses of these tests will help target just the areas that need to be worked.
- Short tests: Quick classroom-based module tests that consolidate learning.
- Pick, Mix & Test: It’s simply flexible. Just choose the subject and modules that need to be strengthened.
- Fosters Learning: Revise and come well prepared for the topics to be tested.
- Learn from mistakes: Get to see the mistakes online. The review helps reduce mistakes.
- Systematic Testing: To encourage better results each subject is broken down and tested in smaller chunks
- Standards of Question Papers: The quality of our papers are backed by our teaching experience, profound subject knowledge and needless to mention our record-breaking 11 plus results.
Results: You will be able to see the attempted wrong questions and answers online. Graphical Analysis, ranks and percentile ranking will be provided. The online review will be open for 48 hours.
Day & Time
First Name Starting with (A,B,C,D,E,F,G)
Please take the exam any time :Sat/Sun : 7 am to 12 pm
First Name Starting with (H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q)
Please take the exam any time:Sat/Sun : 1 pm to 5 pm
First Name Starting with (R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z)
Please take the exam any time:Sat/Sun : 6 pm to 10 pm
Monday 12 pm
All tests are multiple choice. Skills are the key focus, so MockDules are compatible to CEM, CSSE, QE & HB, Kent etc.
Test duration: 45 mins. Mark scheme: Maths – 50 marks, English – 40 marks, VR/NVR – 50 marks
Cost: £15 per MockDule
After the booking
- You will receive a payment confirmation email (from PayPal)
- An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy (online hall ticket) with all bookings details, please also check your spam folder.
NOTE: If you have not received the online hall ticket (within 60 minutes), please email email@example.com with the child’s full name and PayPal Transaction ID
- Two days before the actual test: You will receive an email from Master Brain, providing you with login details.
- Each test will have new login details.
Terms & Conditions:
Upon submission of application, tests can neither be cancelled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if cancelled or absent. Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel a Mock Test Day. You will be able to see the attempted wrong questions and their answers online.