CSSE REVIEW – CENTRE BASED
Get to see your child’s actual written mock test paper. These mock exams will help parents and children to be able to view the actual paper of the child. Marked papers will be available for collection at our centre along with the report which will show your child’s rank, percentage and percentile.
Each Mock Exam comprises of two papers:
- a) Paper 1 – 70 mins – English + VR + Creative writing
- b) Paper 2 – 60 mins – Mathematics
|CS-R1||JUNE – 24/25 (Sat/Sun)||£50|
|CS-R2||JULY– 29/30 (Sat/Sun)||£50|
After the booking:
- You will receive a Payment Confirmation Email .
- An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy with the hall ticket (please also check your spam folder), please print and bring it to the exam hall.
NOTE: If you have not received the online hall ticket (within 60 minutes), please email email@example.com with the child’s full name and PayPal Transaction ID
Day & Time of Exam: SATURDAY / SUNDAY :
Registration : 15 minutes prior to the exam time .
Saturday : 8:30 am – 10:40 am OR 12 pm – 2:10 pm
Sunday : 12 pm – 2:10 pm
Venue: Master Brain Academy, The Cardinal Heenan Centre, 326 High Road, Ilford, IG1 1QP
- Your child’s written mock test paper along with the report can be collected from our centre after 7 working days. An email will be sent to notify collection.
- Total Score; Percentage.
- Percentile Ranking
Terms & conditions
- Upon submission of application, tests can neither be cancelled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if cancelled or absent. · Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel a Mock Test Day.