REDBRIDGE – YEAR 3 ASSESSMENT
Non-Transferable to any other Master Brain Centre.
(Please note this assessment is only for children who are NOT current students of Master Brain Academy. MathAbacus children can apply for this test)
Thank you for your interest in registering your child at Master Brain Academy.
It is important to read and understand the details given below before applying for the selection test.
The Year 3 Course (centre based) : Maths & English – 1.5 hour class once a week. The session will focus on Maths and English.
Fee: £20 per session ( weekly) Fees will have to be paid every 4 weeks in advance.
We will consider the average scores in Maths and English as entry criteria. Please note that students will have to get the desired minimum average of 60% in Maths and English to get started with Master Brain Academy
Subjects Tested: English and Maths.
Year 3 Availability & Schedule
We have the following groups available, the desired cut off and the days these classes run are mentioned below. Kindly view the available class schedule below and apply for the selection test only if it suits your requirement – as we will not be able to provide alternative timings.
6:30 - 8 pm
70 – 89%
6:30 - 8 pm
6:30 - 8 pm
90% & Abv
Space in a particular session (day / time) will be allocated only by us and is dependent on the marks achieved in the test as well as the number of spaces available. Please apply for the assessment ONLY if you are flexible with all the above days.
Test Venue: Master Brain Academy, Cardinal Heenan Centre, 326 High Road Ilford, IG1 1QP (exam dates/time can be selected in the booking form)
Things needed for the Test
- Sharp Pencils, good eraser, sharpener, ruler
- Booking Confirmation form-Hall Ticket (Will be emailed immediately upon completion of booking )
After the booking
- You will receive a payment confirmation email (from PayPal)
- An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy with the hall ticket, please also check your spam folder.
NOTE: If you have not received the hall ticket, please email email@example.com with the child’s full name and PayPal Transaction ID
- Please print the Hall Ticket can come directly to the centre on the test day.
- It would be ideal to arrive 10 minutes prior to the test.
- You will receive an email (with marks scored in each subject, percentage and average score) on 23rd January 8 pm. The email will confirm if the child has been offered a place. Please check your SPAM folder (as sometimes emails can get into this).
- It is important to be aware that we will not be able to discuss the scores or give feedback on your child’s performance as this is a selection test. The question papers are copy written for testing purposes and therefore will not be shown.
Assessment Processing Fee : £7 (non-refundable)
Terms & Conditions
Upon submission of application, tests can neither be cancelled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if cancelled or absent. The assessment processing fee is non-refundable under any circumstance (such as children not achieving the cut off scores or not being offered a preferred day/time). Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel the Assessment Test Day.
Results will be emailed on 23rd January 8 pm. Please do NOT email or call us requesting for the results before this. Since a considerable amount of work has gone into the development of these new tests, the actual test papers will not be issued along with the results to students and parents.
ONLINE PROGRAMME: If you are interested in our Year 3 Online Course, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org