CHELMSFORD – YEAR 4 ASSESSMENT
Thank you for your interest in registering your child at Master Brain Academy.
It is important to read and understand the details given below before applying for the selection test.
The Year 4 Course
Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and basics of Non Verbal Reasoning – 1.5 hour class once a week.
Fee £20 per session ( weekly) payable monthly in advance.
We will consider the average scores in Maths and English as entry criteria. Please note that students will have to get the desired minimum average of 50% in Maths & English to get started with Master Brain Academy.
Subjects Tested Maths and English
Year 4 Availability& Schedule (Classes will be held at Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Ln, Chelmsford CM1 1SQ)
We have the following groups available, the desired cut off and the days these classes run are mentioned below. Kindly view the available class schedule below and apply for the selection test only if it suits your requirement – as we will not be able to provide alternative timings.
Saturdays: 2:30 pm – 4 pm.
Anglia Ruskin University,Bishop Hall Ln, Chelmsford CM1 1SQ (Please assemble at Lord Ashcroft Building Reception) (exam dates/time can be selected in the booking form)
After the booking
1. You will receive a payment confirmation email.
2. An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy with the hall ticket number, please also check your spam folder. Please print and bring it on the day of the test.
Things needed for the Test: Sharp Pencils, good eraser, sharpener, ruler
2. It would be ideal to arrive 10 minutes prior to the test.
- You will receive an email (with total scores & percentage scores achieved in each individual subject) in 10 working days. The email will confirm if the child has been offered a place. Please check your SPAM folder (as sometimes emails can get into this). Please do NOT email or call us requesting for the results before this.
- It is important to be aware that we will not be able to discuss the scores or give feedback on your child’s performance as this is a selection test. The question papers are copy written for testing purposes and therefore will not be shown. Since a considerable amount of work has gone into the development of these new tests, the actual test papers will not be issued along with the results to students and parents.
Assessment Processing Fee £7 (non-refundable)
Terms & Conditions
Upon submission of application, tests can neither be cancelled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if cancelled or absent. The assessment processing fee is non-refundable under any circumstance (such as children not achieving the cut off scores or not being offered a preferred day/time). Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel the Assessment Test Day.