Year 4 MiniDules – Online
Get ready for Year 5
Online Testing for Year 4’s – MiniDules
As children keep learning through the year it is vital to test their progress at regular intervals. Master Brain has created a series of byte size tests to help assess the child’s understanding of core topics through the year.
These are topic-based multiple-choice test in Maths and English. You have the flexibility to pick and choose the modules that need to be tested. Small, short and lighter doses of these tests will help target just the areas that need to be worked on.
Short tests: Quick online module tests that consolidate learning.
Pick, Mix & Test: It’s simply flexible. Just choose the subject and modules that need to be strengthened.
Fosters Learning: Revise and be well prepared for the topics to be tested.
Learn from mistakes: Get to see the mistakes online. Review helps reducing mistakes.
Systematic Testing: To encourage better results each subject is broken down and tested in smaller chunks
Standards of Question Papers:
The quality of our papers are backed by our teaching experience, profound subject knowledge and needless to mention our record-breaking 11 plus results.
Results Monday ( after test ) at 12 pm.
You will be able to see the wrong questions online. The online review will be open for 48 hours.
Day & Time
Saturday or Sunday :
First Name Starting with (A,B,C,D,E,F,G)
Please take the exam any time :Sat/Sun : 7 am to 12 pm
First Name Starting with (H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q)
Please take the exam any time :Sat/Sun : 1 pm to 5 pm
First Name Starting with (R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z)
Please take the exam any time :Sat/Sun : 6 pm to 10 pm
Monday 12 pm
All tests are multiple-choice. The test lasts for about 45 mins
Mark scheme: Maths – 40 marks,
English – 40 marks (Comprehension passage will be sent a day prior to be printed at home. Test questions will appear online)
VR/NVR- 40 marks
Book EACH test – £10.
After the booking:
- Immediately after booking, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Two days before the actual test: You will receive an email from Master Brain, providing you with log-in details.
- Each test will have a new log in details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon submission of application, tests can neither be canceled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if canceled or absent.
- Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel a Mock Test Day
- Results – You will be able to view the attempted wrong questions. It is important to complete all questions to be able to see the wrong questions.