CEM REVIEW – CENTRE BASED
Revisit and review the mock exam mistakes at home. These mock exams will help parents and children to be able to revisit and review the mock exam mistakes at home. In addition to a detailed breakdown analysis report, you will be able to sit down with your child at the comfort of your home to see the attempted wrong questions, the actual answer your child chose and the right answer that should have been chosen. An online access will be offered to review the errors.
|CM-R1||APR – 24/25 (Sat/Sun)||£50|
|CM-R2||JUN – 5/6 (Sat/Sun)||£50|
|CM-R3||AUG – 7/8 (Sat/Sun)||£50|
|OFFER-Book All||CM-R1 + CM-R2 + CM-R3||£135|
SAVE £15 – Book ALL THREE tests for £135 OR Book INDIVIDUAL test at £50
The CEM Mock exam comprises of two papers:
- a)Paper 1 – 1 hour b) Paper 2 – 1 hour
Each paper contains individually timed sections of:
· Numerical reasoning
· Verbal reasoning
· Non-verbal reasoning.
After the booking:
- You will receive a Payment Confirmation Email from Paypal.
- An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy with the hall ticket (please also check your spam folder), please print and bring it to the exam hall.
Day & Time of Exam: SATURDAY/SUNDAY :
1) Registration : 7.45 am. Exam : 8 am – 10 am OR 2) Registration : 1:15 pm. Exam : 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Venue: Master Brain Academy, The Cardinal Heenan Centre, 326 High Road, Ilford, IG1 1QP
- Will be available to be viewed online in 7 working days after the exam.
- Attempted wrong questions can be viewed online. The answer chosen by the child and the correct answer that should have been chosen will be shown. The online review will be open for 48 hours. The mock test question papers will not be issued out along with the results report that will be emailed.
- ‘Skills Breakdown Report’: A topic-wise breakdown of scores achieved in each individual section. The topic-wise score breakdown will help identify areas of strength and those which need further practise and improvement.
- Total Score
- Percentile Ranking
- Graphical Analysis
Terms & conditions
- Upon submission of application, tests can neither be cancelled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if cancelled or absent. · Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel a Mock Test Day. The mock test question papers will not be issued but attempted wrong questions can be viewed online.