YEAR 5 – MockDuleTM 2023
Master Brain Academy are the pioneers in introducing Mock Exams in Redbridge/Chelmsford. Our 15 years of rich experience in training and testing children has now led us to the development of a complete range of testing solutions. We now offer a whole unique range of mock tests. Each of them exclusive in its own way.
The MockDules are short nuggets of module tests in various subjects. They are intended to strengthen just the weak areas. You have the flexibility to pick and choose the modules that need to be tested. Small, short and lighter doses of these tests will help target just the areas that need to be worked.
- Short tests: Quick centre-based module tests that consolidate learning.
- Pick, Mix & Test: It’s simply flexible. Just choose the subject and modules that need to be strengthened.
- Fosters Learning: Revise and come well prepared for the topics to be tested.
- Learn from mistakes: Get to see the mistakes online. The review helps reduce mistakes.
- Systematic Testing: To encourage better results each subject is broken down and tested in smaller chunks
- Standards of Question Papers: The quality of our papers are backed by our teaching experience, profound subject knowledge and needless to mention our record-breaking 11 plus results.
Results: Made available in 72 hours. You will be able to review the wrong questions online (log-in details will be emailed) from Tuesday 12 noon – up until Friday 12 noon.
Cost: £12 per MockDule
Timing : Saturday 4pm – 5pm
Venue: Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1SQ (exam dates/time can be selected in the booking form). Please assemble at Lord Ashcrofts building reception.
NOTE: M4-MATHS EXAM (SAT, 25TH MARCH) WILL BE HELD AT: The Boswell School ,Burnham Road, Springfield,Chelmsford CM1 6LY
All tests are multiple choice. As they are training skills, they are compatible to GL Redbridge, Chelmsford County High, CSSE, QE & HB and GL Kent patterns.
Test lasts for about 45 mins to an hour.
Mark scheme: Maths – 50 marks, English – 40 marks, VR/NVR – 60 marks
After the booking
- You will receive a payment confirmation email (from PayPal)
- An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy (online hall ticket) with all bookings details, please also check your spam folder.
NOTE: If you have not received the online hall ticket (within 60 minutes), please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the child’s full name and PayPal Transaction ID
Terms & Conditions:
Upon submission of the application, tests can neither be cancelled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if cancelled or absent. Missed exams cannot be retaken and alternative test dates cannot be organised. Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel a Mock Test Day. Results can be viewed on Tuesday after 12 noon up until Friday 12 noon. Wrong questions must be reviewed during this period. Review period cannot be extended. Wrong questions that are attempted can be viewed. Questions that are not attempted cannot be viewed.