CSSE PREMIUM HISTORICAL – CENTRE BASED – CHELMSFORD
Get insight from our historic data. The CSSE Premium mocks are unique. If challenge is what you are after, then these mocks are to be considered.
These special and challenging papers have been done in the last six years by over 6000 children. Therefore, these mock papers have historical data attached to it. They carry substantial statistical evidence to draw comparisons from. Since these papers are used to collate historic data, THESE PAPERS WILL NOT BE RELEASED AFTER EXAM.
The scores of the children who took this mock test in the last few years, their scores in the real 11 plus exam and their final grammar school destination has been reasonably tracked wherever possible. This insight will help put things into perspective, draw rational inference and help strategize the next steps in learning.
TOP RANKERS 2014 – 2021:
Highest scorers of KEGS, QE, ICHS, WCHS and Kent have done all these mocks. Take advantage of this unique mock exam experience and test against benchmarks set in the past.
Our CSSE mock tests have been put together after a thorough analysis of the various core skills being assessed in the actual CSSE exam in English and Mathematics. While we cannot guarantee the types of questions that will appear in the real exam, the questions will generally be based around these core skills. Each Mock Exam comprises of two papers:
- a) Paper 1 – 70 mins – English + VR + Creative writing
- b) Paper 2 – 60 mins – Mathematics
|CS-P1||MAY – 8 (Sun)||£40|
|CS-P2||JUN – 26 (Sun)||£40|
After the booking:
- You will receive a Payment Confirmation Email .
- An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy with the hall ticket (please also check your spam folder), please print and bring it to the exam hall.
Day & Time of Exam: SUNDAY : Registration:10 am Exam: 10:15 am – 12:30 pm
Venue: Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Ln, Chelmsford CM1 1SQ. Please assemble at Lord Ashcroft building reception.
- Skill breakdown Analysis : A detailed skills Breakdown Report will be emailed in 7 working days after the exam. As these tests are developed to create historical data for statistical analysis, the actual test papers will not be released to students and parents.
- Sample Questions: We will be providing maths sample questions similar to the ones featured in the test. This can be viewed for 48 hours.
- Creative Writing: Samples of best written creative writing will be shared. Tips and ideas to improve writing will be given.
The results will offer: a topic-wise breakdown of scores achieved in each individual section, a total score and a percentile ranking. The topic-wise score breakdown will help identify areas of strength and those which need further practise and improvement.
Terms & conditions
- Upon submission of application, tests can neither be cancelled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if cancelled or absent.· Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel a Mock Test Day