CEM PREMIUM HISTORICAL – CENTRE BASED
Get insight from our historic data. If challenge is what you are after, then these most sort after Premium mock is to be considered.
These special and challenging papers have been done in the last six years by over 6000 children. Therefore, these mock papers have historical data attached to it. They carry substantial statistical evidence to draw comparisons from. Since these papers are used to collate historic data, THESE PAPERS WILL NOT BE RELEASED AFTER EXAM.
The scores of the children who took this mock test in the last few years, their scores in the real 11 plus exam and their final grammar school destination has been reasonably tracked wherever possible. This insight will help put things into perspective, draw rational inference and help strategize the next steps in learning.
TOP RANKERS 2014 – 2020: Highest scorers of KEGS, QE, ICHS, WCHS and Kent have done all these mocks. Take advantage of this unique mock exam experience and test against benchmarks set in the past.
|CM-P1||APR – 17/18 (Sat/Sun)||£40|
|CM- P2||MAY – 22/23 (Sat/Sun)||£40|
The CEM Mock exam comprises of two papers:
- a) Paper 1 – 1 hour b) Paper 2 – 1 hour
Each paper contains individually timed sections of:
· Numerical reasoning
· Verbal reasoning
· Non-verbal reasoning.
After the booking:
- You will receive a Payment Confirmation Email from Paypal.
- An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy with the hall ticket (please also check your spam folder), please print and bring it to the exam hall.
Day & Time of Exam: SATURDAY/SUNDAY :
1) Registration : 7.45 am. Exam : 8 am – 10 am OR 2) Registration : 1:15 pm. Exam : 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Venue: Master Brain Academy, The Cardinal Heenan Centre, 326 High Road, Ilford, IG1 1QP
- A Report detailed skills Breakdown will be emailed in 7 working days after the exam. As these tests are developed to create historical data for statistical analysis, the actual test papers will not be released to students and parents.
- The results will offer: a topic-wise breakdown of scores achieved in each individual section, a total score and a percentile ranking. The topic-wise score breakdown will help identify areas of strength and those which need further practise and improvement.
- Draw comparisons from a sample of student statistics (2014 – 2020), who sat the same test. Get a glimpse of their mock scores and their real 11+ exam scores. This should give direction and help gauge a comparative performance of your child.
- The question papers used have been well tested. These standardised and well established papers carry significant historic information on performance of children over the last few years. The question papers are unique and exclusive with benchmarks set by past candidates.
Terms & conditions
- Upon submission of application, tests can neither be cancelled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if cancelled or absent. Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel a Mock Test Day