The Summer Non-Verbal Reasoning Workshop (for children who will be getting into Year 5 this year) will teach children step by step to introduce and solve the various types of common non verbal reasoning question styles.
Here is a quick outline:
- Teach them the fundamental rules and how to apply these to the various styles of NVR
- Inspect and finding patterns and reason out, to be able to eliminate and decipher the right answer.
- Look at the various variables before concluding what the right answer could possibly be.
- Homework will be given for further home practise
The NVR Workshop starts from MONDAY – 8 Aug. The class will be for 1.5 hours over 3 sessions and will include a final revision test on the last day.
|Day 1||Aug 8th (Mon) – 1.5 hrs|
|Day 2||Aug 9th (Tue) – 1.5 hrs|
|Day 3||Aug 10th (Wed) – 1.5 hrs|
The Syllabus – NVR Foundation
|6||Odd one out|
Total Cost = £75
As the spaces are limited, we request you to please book early.
Venue: Redbridge Master Brain Academy, Cardinal Heenan Centre, 326 High Road Ilford, IG1 1QP
HOW TO BOOK
- Please fill in the form.
- Choose one of the available time slots.
- A non-refundable booking fee of £15 must be paid, to secure the space.
- The balance £60 must be settled on the first day of class.
- An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy with the hall ticket, please also check your spam folder. If you have not received the hall ticket, please email email@example.com with the child’s full name.
- Missed classes cannot be compensated but homework can be given.
- The entire package must be booked. Individual sessions cannot be booked.