HENRIETTA BARNETT – GIRLS
The mock exam pertains to the first round.
- Round 1 – 70 mins – VR, NVR and English
|MOCK HB1||3/4 July – Sat/Sun||£50|
|MOCK HB2||1 August –Sunday||£50|
|SAVE £10– BOOK BOTH||£90|
Exam Time: 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm Registration : 3:20 pm
Venue: Master Brain Academy, The Cardinal Heenan Centre, 326 High Road, Ilford, IG1 1QP
Cost: Book EACH mock – £50
SAVE £10 – Book ALL TWO tests for £90 OR Book INDIVIDUAL test at £50
After the booking: An email will be sent by Master Brain Academy with the hall ticket (please also check your spam folder), please print and bring it to the exam hall.
- Will be available to be viewed online in 7 working days after the exam.
- Attempted wrong questions can be viewed online. The answer chosen by the child and the correct answer that should have been chosen will be shown. The online review will be open for 48 hours. The mock test question papers will not be issued out along with the results report that will be emailed.
- ‘Skills Breakdown Report’: A topic-wise breakdown of scores achieved in each individual section. The topic-wise score breakdown will help identify areas of strength and those which need further practise and improvement.
- Total Score
- Percentile Ranking
- Graphical Analysis
Terms & conditions
- Upon submission of application, tests can neither be cancelled nor swapped. Refunds will NOT be made if cancelled or absent. · Master Brain Academy reserve the right to issue necessary refunds ONLY in the event of Master Brain Academy having to cancel a Mock Test Day. The mock test question papers will not be issued but attempted wrong questions can be viewed online.